I. Information we collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which is submitted to us by your system administrator.
Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
AdRoll provides targeted advertising services and may place a cookie on your browser to allow them to serve adverts that are more relevant to you. When a cookie is dropped into your browser, they do not collect any information from you, the visitor. A cookie is only used to track the visitor's browsing behaviour which will help them serve the right adverts to you at the right time.
AdRoll do not save any information regarding visitors using the SmartPixel cookie; the data they do collect includes:
• Website Activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites; for example which pages you visited.
• Device and Browser Information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our websites; for example the device’s IP address and type.
• Advert Data: This is data about the online adverts AdRoll served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes information such as what page an advert appeared on, how many times it was served to you and whether you interacted with the advert.
This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. We do not disclose or share any of your personal data with AdRoll.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising at any time using one or more of the following options:
• Clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the adverts or by using the AdRoll Cookie Opt Out
• AdRoll is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and you may use the NAI opt out tool to opt out of seeing targeted adverts from AdRoll and other NAI approved member companies.
• AdRoll comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and you can opt out via the DAA website
• The European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) provide guidelines for online advertising and you can opt out via their Your Online Choices website
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing adverts and the adverts served will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The adverts might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
For more information, please read AdRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.
Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. How we use and share information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about updates and feature changes.
III. How we protect information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use (closing browser tab). We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
V. Links to other websites
VII. Contact us