What’s holding your company back on the journey to becoming data driven?
In this video podcast, learn how companies can overcome common obstacles in the journey to becoming data-driven and discover the types of insights most valuable to CEO & co-founder of Knose, Tiaan Dreyer.
We were recently invited to participate in Marshall McAdam's Data + Analytics podcast. The episode was a super interesting conversation with Hyper Anna's Chelsea Wise and Pet Care Co-Founder/CEO Tiaan Dreyer, taking about the practicalities and obstacles involved when properly implementing data and analytical capabilities.
Thank you so much to our partners in conversation Joram Falkenburg and Tiaan Dreyer for a fun and insightful session!
Enjoy the full conversation here.
- Is your company drowning in reports, spreadsheets or pivot tables? - 7:00
- How many days/weeks does it take your company to get data-led insights? - 8:00
- Common data challenges - 11:00
- Biggest things holding companies back on the journey to becoming data driven? - 29:16
- Types of insights most valuable to CEO & co-founder of Knose, Tiaan Dreyer - 17:00
- How to build a data + insights culture? - 44:21