In this conversation, we share behind-the-scenes stories of how at Hyper Anna we prioritise a culture of customer love and demonstrate core values - in both good and tough times. Then getting a little bit personal, Chelsea shares how she prioritise mental health and how Hyper Anna quickly reinvented its marketing as as a result of COVID-19.
Enjoy the full conversation here.
- What does Hyper Anna do? - 2:15
- What was it like as a startup shifting to remote working? - 7:20
- What was the hardest part? - 12:00
- What is the culture like at Hyper Anna? - 13:40
- On customer love - 16:00
- Culture defined: "What you do in hard times" - 17:30
- Team tips: What worked for us - 23:10
- Getting personal: Balance, burn out and new mom life - 28:00
- How marketing changed as a result of COVID-19 - 37:35