In this video podcast, learn how companies can overcome common obstacles in the journey to becoming data-driven and discover how data analysis tools like Hyper Anna do the heavy lifting for you, finding insights that you would not have known to ask for.
We were recently invited to participate in Marshall McAdam's Data + Analytics podcast. The episode was a super interesting conversation with Hyper Anna's Chelsea Wise and Knose Pet Care Co-Founder/CEO Tiaan Dreyer, taking about the practicalities and obstacles involved when properly implementing data and analytical capabilities.
Thank you so much to our partners in conversation Joram Falkenburg and Tiaan Dreyer for a fun and insightful session!
Enjoy the full conversation here.
- What does Hyper Anna do? - 5:30
- How do you know how to ask the *right* questions of your data? - 8:30
- What types of data does Hyper Anna analyse? - 15:55
- On anomaly and outlier detection: Can the data tell me something that I'm not asking for? - 19:23
OVERCOMING DATA OBSTACLES
- Is your company drowning in reports, spreadsheets or pivot tables? - 7:00
- How many days/weeks does it take your company to get data-led insights? - 8:00
- Common data challenges - 11:00
- Data analytics for small & medium businesses - 13:45
- AI & predictive analytics - 20:59
- Biggest things holding companies back on the journey to becoming data driven? - 29:16
- Types of insights most valuable to CEO & co-founder of Knose, Tiaan Dreyer - 17:00
- How to build a data + insights culture? - 44:21