Insights below are generated automatically using Hyper Anna’s analytics platform analysing publicly available NSW Penalty Notice data from 2015 to 2020.
INSIGHT 1 — Since the ease of the lock down, mobile phone and speeding offences have increased by 30% — both across corporate and individuals.
INSIGHT 2 — Top 50 locations where speeding offences take place during the ease of lock down.
Top 20 Locations by total number of penalty notices issued from Speeding with Speed Camera between May 2020 and Jul 2020 are:
- Westconnex M4 East Tunnel Croydon Eastbound: 4.34k
- Eastern Distributor Darlinghurst Northbound: 4.24k
- Gold Coast Highway Tweed Heads West Southbound: 3.98k
- Oxford Street Darlinghurst Westbound: 2.88k
- M5 Motorway (Westbound) Arncliffe Westbound: 2.86k
- Great Western Highway Mount Victoria Westbound: 2.77k
- M5 Motorway (Eastbound) Bardwell Park Eastbound: 2.14k
- Prospect Highway Blacktown Northbound: 2.08k
- Lane Cove Tunnel Lane Cove West Westbound: 1.82k
- Great Western Highway Mount Victoria Eastbound: 1.59k
- Griffiths Road Lambton Eastbound: 1.38k
- Lane Cove Tunnel Lane Cove Eastbound: 1.29k
- Westconnex M4 East Tunnel Croydon Westbound: 1.29k
- Elizabeth Street Sydney Northbound: 1.18k
- M1 Princes Motorway Gwynneville Northbound: 1.18k
- Cleveland Street Moore Park (Z) Westbound: 1.11k
- Ryde Road West Pymble Southbound: 1.05k
- Minjungbal Drive Tweed Heads South Northbound: 986
- Pacific Highway Wahroonga (Z) Northbound: 979
- Cleveland Street Moore Park (Z) Eastbound: 873
INSIGHT 3 - Top locations for mobile phone offences
INSIGHT 4 — New location for mobile phone offences
With the advances in business intelligence technology, new generation analytics tools like Hyper Anna are at the forefront of delivering insights that are truly insightful — accurate, fast and truly designed to surface ah-ha moments, surfacing hidden patterns in your data. All with the ease of a single click, so teams can focus on the actions that matter most.