We're looking for a DevOps Engineer with an interest in automation, cloud technologies and continuous delivery, to help us scale and improve our SaaS Platform and deployment processes. The focus for this role is on scaling out our microservices platform (observability, metrics, service templates, container orchestration) and keeping our production environments humming along as we grow rapidly over the next few years. We encourage close collaboration and continuous learning, so there will be opportunities to follow your interests and contribute to our product development and data platform as well.
We deploy Hyper Anna to multiple cloud environments and client provided infrastructure. We don’t require you to already know all our tools and stack, but we’d love for you to be familiar with the underlying concepts of some of our technologies and have a genuine curiosity to learn them.
Some of the tech you'll get to play with includes:
- Python/Node/JVM based microservices
- Docker / Ansible / CircleCI
- Terraform for managing infrastructure
- AWS and Azure for cloud hosting and ‘Infrastructure as a Service’
- “SlackOps” for self-service management of test environments
- You have 2 - 4 years of relevant experience and you're familiar with Python, Linux and JVM languages
- You have a solid understanding of good software engineering practices and fundamentals, such as working knowledge of basic data structures, algorithm complexity and how to write clean, well-structured code
- You are familiar with the concepts and technical practices that underpin CI/CD and DevOps best practice
Our customers are some of the Worlds most prestigious brands, and you’ll be joining Hyper Anna at the beginning of our hyper growth phase. You’ll have access to ongoing career opportunities as we grow our engineering team, receive pre-IPO equity in the company, and be in a role where you can see the impact you’re making as we scale-up.